Re: [Debconf-discuss] OpenPGP keysigning, 9pm in Banski Dvor tonight!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 02:06:52PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > The Keysigning event [0] will be this evening, at 9pm in Banski Dvor.
> > We'll start in the "Meeting Room", and probably move into a larger space
> > (or outside) in the event that the room is too crowded.
>
> It *will* be too crowded. Can't we move to the main auditorium, or to
> the rooms where we handled the C&W?

If we use the main auditorium, I volunteer on getting the microphones
working so we can all hear the introduction.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism