Re: [Debconf-discuss] Packaging for beginners - expert wanted

vedran <valajbeg@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Actually, it would be nice to record this  event and perhaps make it
> available in same video repo where other videos are. No need for live
> streaming if that is problem. Would that make things easier?

The two go hand in hand, I believe. I asked for scheduling into the
round room, which has cameras, so if we end up there, it will be
covered.

> Also, concerning time, Since this is kind of "workshop", would you
> agree to make this session 60 min. or maybe even longer? I believe
> that for a years, many newcomers are interested at this and that this
> is important part of educating and motivating new people to join. :$
> If  you can do something and see result in 60-120 min of work it's
> much more motivating than doing so in a month or more.

45 min should be enough for a start. I will be available afterwards,
throughout the conference, and am happy to answer any questions or even
sit down at a hacklab and continue the workshop there.

Furthermore, however good a speaker i might be (which, for your
information, I am not), 45 minutes to sit through is enough as it
is. Longer than that, people will start to loose focus, and wander off
to eat anyway.