Re: [Debconf-discuss] [OT] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:03:21PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:22:38AM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > > If the whole trip should make any sense we should send a "delegation" (=
> > > people who might skip the last talk) to be there at 18:30 and others
> > > will head of right after the last talk to the bike rental and reach it a
> > > bit after 19:00 taking over the just preattached bikes gives us somehow
> > > twice the time as with your original plan.
> >
> > Sounds fine, but then all must skip dinner, too. Or take it after
> > coming back or in some restaurant.
>
> Regarding myself I'm fine with having just two meals per day considering
> the amount of food available.

I lived that way for all DebCamp and DebConf so far, but that were
always lunch and dinner. ;-)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)