Re: [Debconf-discuss] Packaging for beginners - expert wanted

vedran dijo [Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 07:09:38PM +0200]:
> If this eventually happen. Would Video Team be able to cover it?

I guess it will be in the meeting room - So no, no videoteam
coverage. Of course, if you can bring a large monitor (so everybody
sees what's going on) and/or a camera (so you can have a recording of
the session), most welcome. But we _cannot_ use the official rooms
outside the official times (as videoteam uses them to work all day
long).

People, please register the talk in Pentabarf so I can schedule it!