Re: [Debconf-discuss] DemoFest in Banja Luka!

Yes, as Velimir provided the schedule in his email I just want to make
it a bit more obvious, "biggest" names of this years DemoFest are:

27th - Kelis
28th - Tricky
29th - Skindred

Again, if you want to get free tickets put your name on the wiki page
and spread the word :)

Enjoy,