Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi Axel,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:58:03PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:

> Maybe. Annette and me were at the bike shop this aftern and we
> reserved the bikes for Friday evening 20:00 at the bike shop.

When thinking about this twice 20:00 might be quite late.  Considering
that handing out / adjusting 15 bikes takes some time we will not start
before 20:30.  I suspect that rented bikes are potentially not equipped
with proper light we should be back at least one hour after we started.

If the whole trip should make any sense we should send a "delegation" (=
people who might skip the last talk) to be there at 18:30 and others
will head of right after the last talk to the bike rental and reach it a
bit after 19:00 taking over the just preattached bikes gives us somehow
twice the time as with your original plan.

What about this?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--