Re: [Debconf-discuss] reviewing needed

Hi.

On 25/07/2011 11:15, Holger Levsen wrote:
> if you're part of the videoteam and want to help, but can't cause all live
> sessions are covered atm, please go a wired connection and review some videos.
> We do have reviewing backlog from yesterday and not yet uploaded any videos,
> which is something we should fix today! :-)

How does this second rating step relate to the first? I.e., we are meant
to evaluate just problems that are related to the transcoding, or this
must be a complete evaluation of each aspect of the final video?

For instance, suppose that that at some point the DV files contains
noises caused by feedback or someone touching the microphone: this means
that I'll rate a B to the DV file, since the audio is not excellent. But
then suppose that the transcoding is excellent: no artifact, very little
distortion and so on. Should the transcoded file be rated A or B?

Moreover, I suppose that the words "excellent", "good" and "poor" are to
be scaled according to the file bitrate, isn't it?

Thanks, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy