Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 05:34:47PM +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:

>> connecto-taxi also has 49 people buses; I didn't ask for a quote,
>> but extrapolating from destinations that are in their online tariff
>> table, I'd expect about 740,- EUR for a 49 people bus.

> Got the offer from the autoprevoz.com

> They say it would cost around 950.80 KM (which is around 475€) in both
> ways (i guess that is the only option, since they have to return to
> Banja Luka anyway) for a 49 seat bus. The route that they calculated
> is some 380 km, and it's from Banja Luka to the Zagreb Airport (I
> asked for that route, as i presumed most will go there).

> Tell me what you think. Should i start with the reservations or..?

The price looks good (as in: cheaper than the offers we
English-speaking people got); personally I'd prefer a fleet of smaller
buses that bring people to the airport "just in time" instead of lots
of waiting at Zagreb airport, but if the consensus is a big bus for
everybody, then OK (depending on what time it departs, I might decide
to opt out of it, though).

However, I'm confused. autoprevoz.com looks like a "domain squatting"
/ "attract traffic and show advertisements" page (with "under
construction" sign from Verisign and all that), so _which_ company did
you get an offer from?

--
Lionel