Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure

Quoting Martín Ferrari (martin.ferrari@gmail.com):
> Andreas, et al.
>
> I just wanted to point out that the company we contracted to come from
> Zagreb, were really friendly and helpful. They might have delayed us a
> little, but it was good overall. The price was 275 euro per bus that
> can carry 8 people.
> The company is connecto-taxi.com, phone +385 21 312 595, and they speak English.
>
>  If you cannot fill an integer number of buses, there is taxis that
> costed 160 euro from Zagreb, and you can put 3 people on them.

>From the number that already registered on the RentABus page (51 ppl
last time I checked), it's
quite likely that we can fill in one and probably two large buses. So,
the main point is to be sure that this is the option we choose.

I guess that many ppl haven't registered in this page, yet. So, I'm
fairly sure that the number may raise up to 100 ppl. As a consequence,
the plan could be renting a large bus leaving at about 8:00am (thus
reaching ZAG around 11:00-12:00) and another leaving around 11:00.

I'll be busy most of the day preparing the C&W but I think Andreas
and/or Ian will keep an eye on all this.