Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi Micah,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 01:07:18PM +0200, micah anderson wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 02:10:35 +0100, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'd be interested in renting a bike - if possible.  Any hint?
> >
> > AOL!
>
> There are at least two of us who signed up on the wiki after the 15, and
> this email from Martín seems to indicate that there are three more who
> would like to join, is it too late for those of us who did not see this
> in time?

Not too late, but yes, we need to ask locals about other possible places to
rent more bikes. Or even arrange another round for it, which could be someday
starting at 7-8 am :)

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org