Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please apply common sense!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:46:12PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I was in the hack lab 20 minutes ago and the wireless worked with 25% packet
> loss there, too, so it was hardly an improvement.
> Oh and the LAN switches in hack lab I saw all had 5 ports and obviously
> all 5 were busy.

A number of people can't connect to the wireless from the hacklabs as well.
For example me on a Broadcom BCM4313 or the guy next to me (tzafir) on
something realtek.  It does work from the same place on a n900 for me.

There's just one wired 5-port switch in the room.

--
1KB		// Yo momma uses IPv4!