Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volunteer to give an introduction to DebBug's internals

Stefano Zacchiroli writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volunteer to give an introduction to DebBug's internals"):
> Looking at <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Debbugs>, it seems to me that
> at least the following people are attending DebConf: Josip Rodin, Colin
> Watson, and Ian Jackson. Convincing them to actually give an
> introduction to debbugs internals is left as an exercise :-)

I would be happy to help but I think my knowledge of the code from a
decade ago is probably useless by now ...

Ian.