Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please apply common sense!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:24:35PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:31:34AM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> >  *) don't watch the streams via wireless, esp if you are sitting in the very
> >     same room as the talk you are watching at is happening. That will make
> >     wireless not work better in the auditoriums.
>
> Wireless in the auditorium dies as soon as more than, say, 25% the room
> sits down.

Oh and while we're at the topic of common sense, someone should probably
tell people to remember to kill wifi on their smartphones while they're
using their laptop and vice versa, because in our kind of gadget-happy crowd
that probably causes a crapload of pointless wifi chatter...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.