Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please apply common sense!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:31:34AM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>  *) don't watch the streams via wireless, esp if you are sitting in the very
>     same room as the talk you are watching at is happening. That will make
>     wireless not work better in the auditoriums.

Wireless in the auditorium dies as soon as more than, say, 25% the room
sits down. Putting up some more APs or even more small switches would be
beneficial because this is pretty annoying.

The many power outlets were nicely laid down along the room and that's
really useful, but I'm sure people would gladly sacrifice e.g. every sixth
outlet for a working network port of some kind :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.