Re: [Debconf-discuss] Volunteer to give an introduction to DebBug's internals

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 09:02:27AM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> there are at least 8 ( *eight* ) people eager to learn about the internals of
> debian's bugtracker. - But nobody to give a SkillsExchange session... :-(

FWIW, I've just forwarded the mail to the -debbugs list, just in case
someone remotely could offer some Q+A time on IRC. Of course, if there
are hidden debbugs experts around, that would be even better :)

Looking at <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Debbugs>, it seems to me that
at least the following people are attending DebConf: Josip Rodin, Colin
Watson, and Ian Jackson. Convincing them to actually give an
introduction to debbugs internals is left as an exercise :-)

Cheers.