Re: [Debconf-discuss] Place to buy a local drink

On 07/24/2011 11:48 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
Hello,

We are at MrBlack and we drinked "Zuta Osa" and it tasted lovely.  Is there a near place to buy a bottle to bring home?

p.s.: keep on on CC.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br