Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure

+++ Andreas Tille [2011-07-25 00:08 +0200]:
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 01:45:17AM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> >
> > I'm assuming the 03:15 bus won't be oversubscribed...
>
> Considering that you would like to be in Zagreb at 7:25 and are
> mentioning a bus at 03:15:  My guess is that you probably will not find
> so many attendees who would like to share and pay such an early bus.

No - but it's a public bus that runs anyway. The fewer people that
want to use up places the better :-) I've already had someone
sugesting a shared taxi.

> And since you are speaking yourself of a 3:15 bus I wonder whether
> your name on the Wiki list makes any sense.

Well, given that the 6am bus does not run on Sunday, there might be
quite a few people that end up wanting the 03:15. I thought if everyone
put their requirements down then it should be fairly clear to people
what needed to be arranged. i.e it'd be useful to know if there are 4
or 15 people who need to be in Zagreb before 11:55 (which without
extra buses means catching the 03:15).

> (I also wonder if you
> have enough safety time planned - 4:10 hours might be a bit dense.)

It is a bit tight, but the timetable says it should be there by 6:00,
so allegedly I have 1:15 slack (plus 10 mins to run to Train station).

Wookey
http://wookware.org/