Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 01:45:17AM +0100, Wookey wrote:

> It sounds like you have this well under control,

The just founded "bus orga team" (consisting at least of Cristian,
Velimir, me and whoever volunteers) just published the Wiki page
after Velimir has confirmed that renting a bus would be possible.

> but on the way here I
> mentioned that it would be very busy on the 31st to the bus driver,
> who gave me his card in order to phone up and discuss capacaties/extra
> bus, so I feel I should write this down just in case it's useful:
> Pepeks 098/9830-589 098/9830-592 (BUS) 098/417-140

Perhaps this might be some good information for Velimir??

> I'm assuming the 03:15 bus won't be oversubscribed...

Considering that you would like to be in Zagreb at 7:25 and are
mentioning a bus at 03:15:  My guess is that you probably will not find
so many attendees who would like to share and pay such an early bus.
And since you are speaking yourself of a 3:15 bus I wonder whether
your name on the Wiki list makes any sense.  (I also wonder if you
have enough safety time planned - 4:10 hours might be a bit dense.)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de