Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 08:43:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Do we have a local volunteer to lead the tour or shall we make it up
> ourselves using OpenStreetMap ?

I carry a Garmin eTrex Vista which I usually use for all my bicycling
tours with the OpenMTB map image.  This should not exclude a local guide
but I think this is quite some preparation.  To bad I left my bicycle
mount at home - but it will work holding it in my hand.

> I would like to go and see the site
> of the Ferhat Pasha Mosque.

Need to check this POI.

Kind regards