Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 08:43:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Do we have a local volunteer to lead the tour

Not yet but if some volunteer pops^Wsteps up, I'm happy.

> or shall we make it up ourselves using OpenStreetMap ?

Well, my idea was to have a look at the map for potentially
interesting spots and make an exploration tour in advance, probably
with Annette.

> I would like to go and see the site of the Ferhat Pasha Mosque.

Noted.

> I don't know what else is noteworthy.

Well, I planned to see if we can cycle along the river for a while.
Don't have any more detailed plans yet.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)