Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Axel Beckert writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?"):
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 06:00:08PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I think this means we should try to book 15 bicycles, at least.
>
> Will do so on Monday.

Great, thanks.

> > I guess as (currently) the last on the list I'll get the least-good
> > bike :-).
>
> I hope that there is no such like a least-good bike.

I doubt they'll all be identical.

> > Do they do bookings ?
>
> They basically requested to do so one day in advance.

Right.

> I got the requested slot confirmed from the Talks Team, but I still
> can't see it in Pentabarf, so I pinged them again.

Thanks.

Do we have a local volunteer to lead the tour or shall we make it up
ourselves using OpenStreetMap ?  I would like to go and see the site
of the Ferhat Pasha Mosque.  I don't know what else is noteworthy.

Ian.