Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 06:00:08PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Tiago Bortoletto Vaz writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?"):
> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Bicycling
> > I've already added all people from this thread there.

Thanks for creating a wiki page!

> I have just added myself to this list.  I am no.16, and no.1 (Axel)
> says "has his own bike here".  That's exactly 15.

Annette comes with her own bike, too, I just put her on the list.

> I think this means we should try to book 15 bicycles, at least.

Will do so on Monday.

> I guess as (currently) the last on the list I'll get the least-good
> bike :-).

I hope that there is no such like a least-good bike.

> Do they do bookings ?

They basically requested to do so one day in advance.

I got the requested slot confirmed from the Talks Team, but I still
can't see it in Pentabarf, so I pinged them again.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)