Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure [and 1 more messages]

Andreas Tille writes ("[Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure"):
> I prepared a Wiki page to collect names of people interested in renting
> a bus for the main departure day:
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus

Great, thanks.  I have added a line to that table with a link to
DebConf11/Departures.

We have 4 people in both lists, 3 people only in the RentABus list and
11 people only in the Departures list for a total of 18 people so far
who have either said they're catching the 21:15 to Munich, or who have
said that they want to be at Zagreb rail station by 20:00, or both.

> The deal is that we (=those people who want to use this bus) will share
> the cost for rental to make sure we will not blow the capacity of usual
> public transport.  We just clarified that such a bus (or two busses
> depending on how many people want to use it) can be arranged.  Please
> hurry up adding your name to the list - those who come late might be in
> need to use public transportation.

Can you please set a deadline ?  We should also email all the people
from the Departures list to check that they actually want to be
included in the RentABus scheme.

Those of us catching the 21:15 overnight train will probably want to
leave /loads/ of time as we really don't want to miss it.  I would
much prefer a planned arrival time in Zagreb of (say) 16:00, to allow
for problems.  That would still be consistent with not getting up
/too/ early :-).

Christian PERRIER writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] The Debconf Night Train from Zagreb to Munich next Sunday"):
> How about this:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus

Thanks.  I hadn't spotted that page.

> Andreas Tille (and /me before but an3as did most of the work) launched
> that idea, which needs to be sorted out with eventually the help of
> local people.

Yes.

Ian.