Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?"):
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Bicycling
> I've already added all people from this thread there.

I have just added myself to this list.  I am no.16, and no.1 (Axel)
says "has his own bike here".  That's exactly 15.

I think this means we should try to book 15 bicycles, at least.  I
guess as (currently) the last on the list I'll get the least-good bike
:-).  Do they do bookings ?

Ian.