Re: [Debconf-discuss] Morning run tomorrow (Monday) 07:00

Christian PERRIER dijo [Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 04:47:31PM +0200]:
> I'll go running tomorrow morning quite early in the morning. That will
> be probably for a quite long run (above 15km), in the Banj Brdo
> neighbourhood, trying to explore paths that are different from the
> main road. Still, that will involve climbing most of the road that
> leads to the monument....and maybe more if something is going up
> afterwards...:)
>
> Any Debconf runners are welcome, of course, even if I know that few
> are indeed keen to go out so early..:)

I intend to join the runners, but aspiring to a shorter run
(~5-7Km). So, if you are not a long-distance running, join in, we can
still enjoy.

(otherwise, I'll return by myself, no regrets)