Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses for departure

+++ Andreas Tille [2011-07-23 23:23 +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> I prepared a Wiki page to collect names of people interested in renting
> a bus for the main departure day:
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus
>
> The deal is that we (=those people who want to use this bus) will share
> the cost for rental to make sure we will not blow the capacity of usual
> public transport.  We just clarified that such a bus (or two busses
> depending on how many people want to use it) can be arranged.  Please
> hurry up adding your name to the list - those who come late might be in
> need to use public transportation.

It sounds like you have this well under control, but on the way here I
mentioned that it would be very busy on the 31st to the bus driver,
who gave me his card in order to phone up and discuss capacaties/extra
bus, so I feel I should write this down just in case it's useful:
Pepeks 098/9830-589 098/9830-592 (BUS) 098/417-140

I'm assuming the 03:15 bus won't be oversubscribed...

Wookey
http://wookware.org/