Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Wine and Cheese party update

Quoting Torsten Werner (twerner@debian.org):
> Hi Vedran,
>
> Am 24.07.2011 00:19, schrieb Vedran Omeragic:
> > I'd like to inform you that the preparations are under way. In case you
> > brought cheese, I would like to ask you to deliver it to one of the
> > volunteers from this list:
>
> finding the people might be es easy as finding a needle in the haystack.
> May we deliver the cheese to a some place instead to some people? Front
> desk maybe?

I didn't want to add extra hassle to frontdesk people, but one of us
can be hanging around the FD on Monday afternoon anyway.

And, well, spotting people is an interesting task to do as we don't
have any Assassins game going on, sadly.

Anyway, to help people out:

Judit is wearing the orange t-shirt on https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/

Caroll is leftmost on https://gallery.debconf.org/d/55315-2/DSC00228.JPG

Felipe is rightmost on the same..:-)

Vedran is leftmost on https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/DSC00227.JPG.html

Axel is leftmost on https://gallery.debconf.org/d/55438-2/DSC00195.JPG

I don't have online pic for Karolina as of now...:)

About /me: I suspect that several Debconfers can spot me. If you don't
of if we never met....just ask around. Tomorrow, I might be wearing a
quite visible "Brasil" yellow t-shirt (the Spongebob one is saved for
the daytrip, as usual).