Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

Hello

Regarding visit to Sarajevo. I tried to find best options for visiting
Sarajevo during daytrip. Unfortunately, since it was unofficial offer
from me and since all expenses would have to be covered by us, i was
not able to find affordable option, with enough comfortable minibus,
under 20€ per person.

I apologize to everyone who was expecting this however i'm still
available for any help you need if you decide to visit Sarajevo after
debconf11.

Greetings