Re: [Debconf-discuss] Swimming pool tested

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 01:05:27PM +0000, Sebastian Tennant wrote:

> Thank you for this long and detailed description.  It sounds like a very nice,
> hi-tech pool.

I thinks one word of warning was missing:  The floor in the room where
you put your closes is quite slippery when having wet feet.

> Unfortunately, I don't think I can go, as I only have a pair of baggy (water
> resistance increasing) swimming trunks with me, and no cap.

I bet you can buy some real swimming trunks here for not much and you
will have a really new swimming experience which is much more fun and
besides you free yourself from stupid dictatorship of fashion. :-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de