Re: [Debconf-discuss] Visit to cheese-making monastery in Banja Luka

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Thanks for organising.  Seems the list is quite full.  As someone who
> nearly reached the limit of "about 20" who is concerned about others: Is
> the limiting factor the means of transportation or the capacity of the
> monastry?

The Banja Luka locals are organising this, not me. :)

As I understand it, the current total of people is close enough to 20
for the capacity constraints, so there will only be an afternoon
visit, including people who already signed up for the morning.

--
Moray