Re: [Debconf-discuss] Additional meeting room

Mehdi Dogguy dijo [Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 05:00:42PM +0200]:
> >The room is called Meeting Room.  If you would like to reserve this room
> >for an event the procedure is
>
> Can't talk team ping those who submitted a BoF and got rejected to ask
> them if they are still interested? I'm sure there are some in this case.

We don't like to call them "rejected", but rather "not selected for
pre-scheduling" ;-)

Well, we didn't specifically ping anybody. We expect the nature of the
Meeting Room to be quite differnt, and some talks would not fit
naturally - So, in short: No specific pings. But people should find
out and use the space.

Greetings,