[Debconf-discuss] Swimming pools in Banja Luka

Hi,

this afternoon I checked options for going swimming.  My first try was
the river.  At first sight it looked OK, the water temperature is what
*I* would call perfect, but the beach is not only full of stones but
also of broken glas bottles and we even found a razor blade.  Perhaps
people remember how Joe Hess looked two years ago and I do not want to
risk a similar accident.

The second option is an outdoor pool which is mapped (since 20min) at

   http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.77376&lon=17.20757&zoom=17&layers=M

Here is the website:

   http://aquana.ba/

Opening hours according to the inscription at the entrance: 9:00-19:00.

A little bit farther there is a really modern swimm sports stadium
(just a 50m basin and if I'm not mistaken an additional 25m basin)
which is also freshly mapped at

   http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.77443&lon=17.22214&zoom=17&layers=M

Opening hours according to the inscription at the entrance: 7:00-23:00.

I most probably will try both at some point in time.  The opening hours
of the later sound qoute good to me.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--