[Debconf-discuss] Quotes needed

Hello,

on my DebianDay talk I'll be trying to give an idea of life in Debian.
For that purpose it will be nice to be able to show some slides with
quotes of Debian people talking about themselves.

I'd like to ask you a few questions; if you think you have an
interesting reply to some of them that fits in one dent, please send it
to me in private.

The questions:

 - How did you start with Debian?

   examples:
     “I maintained genealogy software that I was using” (bubulle)
     “It's so long I cannot remember anymore” (micah)
     “I packaged PHP apps but didn't upload them because I thought it
      was a bad idea” (gunnar)
     “The first thing I did was to use it!” (dkg)

 - What do you use Debian for?

   examples:
     “finding friends, running computers, playing games...”  (tolimar)
     “making the Austrian health care system work” (rhonda)
     “half my wardrobe consists of Debian clothing” (anonymous)

 - What is your best Debian work?

   examples:
     “running Debconf for 5 years” (gunnar)
     “popularise the use of Vcs information in packages” (zack)
     “none: in Debian there is always space for impovement” (dkg)
     “a choice of 70 languages appears when you install Debian” (bubulle)

Please don't forget to let me know how I can quote you (anonymous, or by
which nick).

Also, if you can answer, please do so before Debian Day :)

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>