Re: [Debconf-discuss] Additional meeting room

Just a couple clarifications on reserving the Meeting Room for your event:

On 07/22/2011 04:53 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The room is called Meeting Room.  If you would like to reserve this room
> for an event the procedure is
>
>   1. Register a new event in penta (if you dont have yet)
>   2. Pick a free slot in the schedule (as said above currently
>      every slot is free)

The available slots are the same time slots as the Auditorium and the
Round Room:  45 minutes in length, starting at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and
15:00, 16:00, 17:00, and 18:00.

>   3. Send an e-mail to talks@debian.org to request this free
>      slot

If you include a second choice time slot for your event, we will be more
likely able to satisfy you in case someone else mailed around the same
time.

Also, please ask for slots more than 24 hours in the future.  We cannot
guarantee scheduling events on the same day.

Thanks,

	--dkg