Re: [Debconf-discuss] Border/Customs Inspections Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:09:33PM +0200, Judit Foglszinger wrote:
> > I would like to know how "hard" the border inspections are once one
> > leaves Schengenland. Is a German Citizen with a bag full of technical
> > stuff including two notebooks calling for trouble, or are croatian and
> > bosnian border officials rather relaxed?
>
> For me, there was no custom inspection at all.
> I was travelling by train over Hungary and Croatia,
> and there was not even a question if I have anything to declare.

Even for me being from a no Schengen country, at the Croatia/Bosnia border the
bus driver toked all the passports and return it after they was stamped, we do
have to go down the bus on the Croatia side, but our luggage was not inspected.

P.S.: We == Me and the 8 old ladies coming in the same bus.

Cheers

--
René