Re: [Debconf-discuss] bus station at night

Quoting Sebastian Tennant (sebyte@smolny.plus.com):

> > Is getting a taxi a hassle?
>
> A taxi is probably the easiest option (provided there are still some waiting
> around at that time).  Also, make sure you have some convertible marks (BAM) on
> you.  There is a VISA-only ATM in the bus station but it may well be closed at
> that time.

I confirm that taxis are OK and probably easy to find, even at 2:00am
(according to Moray's experience). The ride is between 8 and 10 KM.

If you don't have KM and have a VISA card, the hotel lobby has an ATM
which you can use to withdraw money and pay the taxi when arriving.

Taxis know about Hotel Bosna and very probably about other hotels
where ppl will be hosted.

> > For the 2.5km walk, are there hordes of slobbering muggers running around?
>
> Not at all.  Banja Luka is a very relaxed, green and leafy city.  If your bags
> are not too heavy (or on wheels) you can easily walk it.

I'm not even sure this is a 2.5km walk. Maybe between 1.5 and 2