Re: [Debconf-discuss] Visit to cheese-making monastery in Banja Luka

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:00:47PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> We hope to organise a visit to the local Trappist monastery tomorrow
> afternoon, probably leaving from Banski Dvor at 14:30.  This may be of
> interest to the cheese cabal, as they continue to make and sell their
> own cheese.  (They used to make beer as well, but unfortunately there
> are not enough monks left to continue this!)
>
> If you would to come along, please sign up here:
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/CheeseMonastery

Thanks for organising.  Seems the list is quite full.  As someone who
nearly reached the limit of "about 20" who is concerned about others: Is
the limiting factor the means of transportation or the capacity of the
monastry?

> If there is enough interest, we will also organise a visit in the
> morning -- the monks have their lunch at 12.30, so the tour would need
> to be finished before that.

I'd gladly leave my place in the afternoon if there is a morning visit
if this helps.

Kind regards and many thanks for organising

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de