Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 07:34 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:

> I'll wait until late-ish morning (~1100 UK time) and if I've not heard
> I'll book the connecto-taxi one.

I didn't hear so I have contacted connecto-taxi and after some confusion
about whether or not I was Lionel ;-) and whether I was booking for 3, 8
or 9 people I have now booked two cars (and 8 seater and a 4 seater) for
a total of 9 people for €450 and paid the 20% deposit and am now
awaiting a confirmation email with voucher.

I confirmed that the driver will accept Euros for the balance.

I'm going pass on details of everyone's arrival times to the taxi firm
too so that they have full information, but they are planning to pickup
at my arrival time since it is the last one.

Cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

You have a tendency to feel you are superior to most computers.