Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 20:28 -0300, Cheryl Petreman wrote:
> Anything that gets us to Banja Luka with a minimum of fuss is
> acceptable to David & I :-)
>
> Will they actually take Euros?

I presume so but I will double check when I book.

Also there was talk of 20% deposit in the voicemail, I'll take care of
that when I book and we can sort it out on the day.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Altar Of Plagues - Neptune Is Dead

I either want less decadence or more chance to participate in it.