Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 02:01 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> With current information, for 9 people, it is better to take one
> 8-seater and one normal car, not necessarily from the same company,
> and I got a marginally cheaper offer for an 8-seater:
>
>  - 8-seater from connecto-taxi: 275,- EUR
>
>  - normal car (1-3 persons) from http://en.taxizagreb.hr/: 160,- EUR

Thanks.

275 + 160 = 435 / 9 = 48.33EUR each compared with 50EUR from
connecto-taxi. I think for the sake of <2EUR each I would rather go with
the simplicity of using a single company.

>  - Better offer: 8-seater from http://www.foxtransfer.eu/: 253,- EUR;
>    I asked them about 9 people, maybe they have something
>    cost-effective. The address they'll reply to is an alias that
>    starting right now includes me and Ian Campbell.

Thanks.

I'll wait until late-ish morning (~1100 UK time) and if I've not heard
I'll book the connecto-taxi one.

Could the 8 other folks send me (or the group) a mobile number of some
description please in case last minute communication is required. Mine
is +44 7801 437 543.

Thanks again Lionel.

Cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

"I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk"
		-- John Huston