Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 09:57:35AM -0500, Eric Evans wrote:

> Yes, count me in (for either a taxi or minibus).

So I sent an email to reserve a taxi for the three of us (Lionel, Eric
and Obey Arthur), I'm waiting for confirmation. Please email me your
mobile phone number for eventual last minute contact. Mine is +352 6
21 45 29 32. Eric: I'll be in seat 7D for MUC-ZAG.

I've read the price list more carefully and

 - there is a 20% surcharge for Sunday, so the price is 192,- EUR

 - the price on the website is "zagreb-banja luka"; they might say
   airport is a bit more, but as airport-zagreb is 20,- EUR (plus 4,-
   EUR Sunday surcharge), that's the maximum they might ask more.

I'll know exactly when I get the confirmation. In the worst case, it
brings us to nearly the same price as connecto-taxi (215,- EUR for a
normal car).

--
Lionel