Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:41:59PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> I'll ask some of the locals and if they don't know anything, I have
> a reason for going for some exploration tour on the bike. ;-)

One of the security guys downstairs told me that the Banja Luka
Tourist office on the opposite side of the street to Hotel Palace
rents bikes since this year, so I'll check out tomorrow. It's just a
few blocks from the venue and Hotel Bosna...

I'll let you know what I found out there.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)