Re: [Debconf-discuss] Exchange office and buses

For some reason my mail was rejected from the list, so I'm trying again...

We'll be having euros and dollars with us, so that is not a problem, we just wanted to use public transportation, since it is cheaper. It's not necessary to leave us the money, but thanks for your kind proposition and for detailed explanation. We are arriving on Saturday, so we'll see you than.

P.S: Never thought that anyone would think that Belgrade's railway station is big and very atractive. :)

See you,
Karolina