Re: [Debconf-discuss] ZAG-BNX buses & taxis

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 17:16 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 17:11 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 12:10 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> > >
> > > I looked around some more for minibuses; by way of example, I asked
> > > for transfer of 8 people (corresponding to ZAG arrivals on 24 from
> > > 13:05 to 14:05); I'm still waiting for some quotes, but I already got
> > > one for 275,- EUR (total, for 8 people). That's 35,- EUR per person.
> > >
> > > Is that a price the people arriving in this time bracket want to get
> > > into? If it is only 6 people (not all 8 people subscribe), then the
> > > same minibus would be 46,- EUR per person. In that case, do you still
> > > want to take it?
> >
> > By my count there are nine people, not eight, arriving between 1305 and
> > 1405 on the 24th, all of whom have said yes to the proposal:
> >      1. Raphael Hertzog
> >      2. Martin Michlmayr
> >      3. Salvatore Bonaccorso
> >      4. David Bremner
> >      5. Cheryl Petreman
> >      6. Sami Liedes
> >      7. Timo Lindfors
> >      8. Kåre Thor Olsen
> >      9. Me!
> > (this is also the entire group who was planning to meet at the airport).
> >
> > I'll give connecto-taxi.com a call and see what they say about a 9
> > seater.
>
> The lady I spoke to said she'd have to find out and give me a ring back.
> I'll keep you all posted, I expect it will be tomorrow by the time I
> hear from her.

I've just picked up a voice mail from connecto-taxi.com, for nine people
they quote two taxis for a total price of 450 EUR, which is 50EUR each
so a bit more than previously expected (I guess the price vs. # of
people graph is a bit of a sawtooth as you fill cars).

Is this acceptable to people?

Lionel, did you hear back on any of the other quotes you were waiting
on?

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

"If there isn't a population problem, why is the government putting cancer in
the cigarettes?"
		-- the elder Steptoe, c. 1970