Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling instead of running?

Hi,

Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> I'd like to try this, but don't have my bycicle with me :)
>
> Is there a bycicle rental shop around?

I'll ask some of the locals and if they don't know anything, I have a
reason for going for some exploration tour on the bike. ;-)

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)