Re: [Debconf-discuss] Exchange office and buses

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Karolina Kalic wrote:

I can't find anywhere information about exchange offices nor exact exchange
rates. My friends and I don't use VISA nor any other cards, and we need
exchange office as soon as we arrive. We are arriving by bus. Are there some
exchange office with good exchange rate near the bus station?

No.
And getting BAM in your home country is not very easy as it's a very small currency from the start. Euro might work to get you to then venue and such but I would trust the exchange rates used by some random taxi driver.

The BAM has a fixed rate towards the Euro since 2002, 1 EUR is 1.96 BAM.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu