Re: [Debconf-discuss] gobby is ready

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 08:01:47PM +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:
> Hm, gobby.debian.net does not seeem to be available from outside the
> DC network. Not sure if that's by intention, so JFYI.

Uh? I've just tried from one the open wi-fi accessible from the hotel
and it works for me. Are you sure that is not a problem in resolving
gobby.debian.net? (I've added the debian.net entry a few hours ago and
there might still be propagation delays here and there.)

Having access to gobby also for debconf remote attendees is pretty
important, so please let me know from which network it is not working
for verification.

Thanks for the report!
Cheers.