Re: [Debconf-discuss] Nice place to be at: Banj brdo

Quoting Andreas Tille (andreas@an3as.eu):

> Do you see any chance to skip the part inside the city and start running
> straight in the nature (at foot of the hill).  Renting bicycles or so

If you manage to find a way to skip the first two kilometers, yes..:)

> > - the road starts climbing and, from there, you can't mess up...:-)
>
> Is this a road or rather a trail?

That's a paved road...but it's forbidden to cars and even bicycles (at
least according to the sign at the bottom). But you can see that on
OSM, of course..:)

> > A few views of Banj Brdo:
> > https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/DSC00184.JPG.html
> > and next pictures...
>
> So when running you are wearing a GPS, a camera, something to drink, and
> what else?

Well, yes. All of this, plus the hotel key... And my hands are still free...:)