Re: [Debconf-discuss] lower hacklab

Le 21 juillet 2011 10:31, Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> a écrit :

> To clarify this confusing thread: Otavio arrived and he can't get to
> the upper hacklab, so it's fairer towards him if you use the lower
> hacklab instead of the upper one.

We should avoid dealing with this issue as a special treatment to
Otavio. It was agreed many months ago that there would be no hacklabs
or talk rooms not accessible and we failed to keep that decision - I'm
not discussing here the reasons for that.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem reasonable to me to ask people not
to use the upper hacklab. If it is provided, it will be used.

[ ]'s

Tássia.