Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf runners, one year later

Hi there!

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:49:19 +0200, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Andreas Tille dijo [Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 09:52:40PM +0200]:
>> I plan to join the running crew (25-30 min is enough for me) but I do
>> not make this depend from time of day but rather of temperature outside.
>> I will not run > 30° and I'm seriosely thinking if I drop it at > 25°
>> degree.
>

> I hope/expect to join the running crew if morning runs are also
> made. My pace and endurance are greatly inferior to yours, but I can
> do my 5Km at least, after also ~15 days without running :)

FWIW on Tuesday Christian, Sebastian and myself run 5.4km in 35min and
on Wednesday Christian, Gaudenz and myself did something like
4km in 24min, both in the afternoon.  So Gunnar, except by the fact that
it was afternoon, you are very much welcome!

As I stated before, I will try to go every afternoon at around 18:00,
weather permitting.  Everybody is welcome, it is really nice to discover
Banja Luka while chatting with Debian friends.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca